Click here to "like" The Wellness Center's facebook page.
The Owens Valley Cruisers Present
The Fall Colors Car Show
- Show & Shine
- Pancake Breakfast
- Goodie Bags - Cruisin' Parade
- Poker Run
- Dash Plaques - Vendors
- Raffles & Awards
- * Registration & Hangin' Out 4:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- * Cruisin' Main - Anytime
- * Registration 7:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- * Pancake Breakfast 7:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- * Show & Shine 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- * Raffles * Main Street Parade 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- * Choo Choo Swap Meet 8:30 a.m.
- * Altrusa International's Fine Art Show 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- * Sweet Adelines' Arts & Crafts Show 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- * Coffee & Donuts 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- * Poker Run 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. Last Car Out 10:00 a.m.
- * Awards Ceremony 12:00 a.m.
- * Hot Rod Church 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Patio Building
- * Altrusa International's Fine Art Show 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- * Sweet Adelines' Arts & Crafts Show 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Choo Choo Swap Meet, Altrusa International's Fine Art Show, Sweet Adelines' Arts and Crafts Show, and Hot Rod Church are held in conjunction with the Fall Colors Car Show and are not a part thereof and are not sponsored by the Owens Valley Cruisers.
You Don't Want to Miss This Show!!
When: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - October 2nd, 3rd, & 4th, 2015
Where: Tri County Fairgrounds - Bishop California
Questions: Ken Abbott (760) 873-9800
Altrusa of the Eastern Sierra
Art Show and Sale, Raffle, and Acrylic Painting Workshop
This Weekend! The show and sale is open to the public free of charge. This event coincides with the weekend of the Owens Valley Cruisers Car Show and the Choo Choo Swap Meet.
The show & sale this year will feature many original framed 2-D paintings as well as various forms of 3-D art. The featured artist is Lynn Marit Peterson, watercolor artist.
The 17th Annual Altrusa Art Show and Sale
Where: Floriculture Building at the Tri County Fairgrounds in Bishop
When: Sat., Oct. 3 (9 am to 4 pm) and Sun., Oct. 4 (9 am to 2 pm)
Acrylic Painting Workshop by Alex Perez
lex Perez, Second Place winner of Altrusa's 2013 Art Show, and well known local oil and acrylic artist, will teach a Beginner's Painting with Acrylics Workshop.. This is a great opportunity to learn or improve your acrylic painting skills! A canvas board for the painting will be furnished.
- You need to bring your own supplies: Table Easel; Artist grade acrylic heavy body paints in gesso white plus primary colors of yellow, red & blue (and any other colors you may have); Brushes: #4 Sable round, #4-6-8-10 flats in hog hair or synthetic.
When: Sat., Oct. 3, 2015 (10 am to 1 pm)
Where: Floriculture Bulding, Tri County Fairgrounds, Bishop
Questions: Ruth DeCray at 760-872-1696 or 760-920-4042
The Class Size will be limited to 10 participants.